Last Updated: May 11, 2022
Personal Information We Collect
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual, such as your:
- Postal address
- Telephone number
- Email address
We collect Personal Information from you to identify you when you contact us. Our advertisers may also collect Personal Information from you when you contact them through the Site or on their owned and operated sites.
When you contact us, we reference your Personal Information to service your inquiry and respond as necessary. We will not disclose Personal Information submitted to us directly, via email or contact form. Should we need to disclose Personal Information to a third party in order to resolve an issue, we will request explicit permission from you before doing so.
When you contact an advertiser through the Site (such as a sponsoring college or educational vendor), you submit Personal Information directly to them. In such cases, we are not responsible or liable for their use or disclosure of your Personal Information, as that will be subject to their own privacy policies. Please read their policies prior to submitting.
How We Use Personal Information
We may use Personal Information:
- When you request that we connect you with vendors who will provide you with information about products and services.
- When you have submitted your Personal Information to us–which you understand and agree constitutes making an “inquiry” to us and our affiliated entities–to contact you or allow our vendors to contact you via telephone for a limited period, even if the telephone number you submitted appears on any state and/or federal Do Not Call list. Your inquiry serves as an exception to state and/or federal Do Not Call laws.
- To respond to your inquiries.
- To fulfill your requests, such as to send you newsletters.
- To personalize your experience on the Site and our other websites by presenting advertising, products and offers tailored to you.
- For business purposes such as: data analysis, performing audits, new product development, to enhance our website, to improve our services, to identify usage trends, and to measure the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
Non-Personal Information We Collect
“Non-Personal Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity, including:
- Browser information
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies
- Demographic information and other information provided by you
- Aggregated information
Routine Information Collection
All web servers track basic Non-Personal Information about their visitors. This information includes, but is not limited to: IP addresses, your MAC address, your computer type, screen resolution, OS version, Internet browser, timestamps, and referring pages. None of this information can personally identify specific visitors to this site. The information is tracked for routine administration and maintenance purposes.
How We Collect Non-Personal Information
Third Party Sites
Data safety section
ARCore collects the following user data :
User IDs, Device IDs, Performance and other diagnostic data, …
Third Party Vendors
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR THE ACTS AND/OR OMISSIONS OF THIRD PARTY VENDORS.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter, we will use your e-mail address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, we offer you a way to unsubscribe. Please see the Opt-out section below.
If you sign up for our newsletters and/or services and later change your mind, an unsubscribe option will always be available at the bottom of our email communications. If for some reason you cannot find a way to unsubscribe in the emails, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove you from our mailing list as soon as possible.
Controlling Your Privacy
Note that you can change your browser settings to disable cookies if you have privacy concerns. Disabling cookies for all sites is not recommended as it may interfere with your use of some sites. The best option is to disable or enable cookies on a per-site basis. Consult your browser documentation for instructions on how to block cookies and other tracking mechanisms.